Tuesday, May 10, 2011

El Fin

My adventure of studying abroad was come to an end.  Tonight was my last night in Madrid, Spain.  It is currently 2:00am and I have to get up at 6:15am - good thing I have a long plane ride - only nine hours - to sleep.  However, I have to finish some packing and then get a couple hours of sleep.  I just wanted to tell you all that I am going back to America tomorrow.  I am way too tired to write even a semi-decent blog, but just know when I get home I will try to put into words the experience - wish me luck.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days.  I know just as soon as I sit on the plane and we take off I will be looking at my watch to count down the hours maybe even minutes until I am reunited with my family once again.  This past semester has been the most emotion four months of my life - highs and lows.  I would not take back a single second of anything I did in Madrid.  It has all made me into the person I am today, but we will talk more about that later.  For now it is hasta luego (see you later) Madrid and hola Wisconsin.  I cannot wait to be reunited with you tomorrow.

Paz y Amor. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment