Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Day Err Day

Well today I sat in the sun a little too long and got burnt - sometimes I wish I didn't love the sun so much.  I sit outside in between my classes all the time, therefore my chest and arms are pretty tan and the rest of my body is basically still ghostly white.  Today I was wearing a dress so I faced the other way to try to have my back get a little bit tan - well I got a red back now... Oh well.  I have learned just not to sit in the sun for such a long period of time!  i just love the sun all day err day!! :) After class everyone had plans to pack for their trips this weekend so we did not go to sangria.  Since there was no sangria Thursday I decided I should go for a run.  I figured out something today while running: I prefer running around and not on a track - I just get too bored and there are too many people that I am like "Why are they all running faster than me!?" Haha.  I want to just run around Madrid, but then again I don't want to get lost so I will see what I come up with.

I have been catching with my friend Dylan lately.  Dylan and I met freshmen year of college.  We lived on the same floor and had EAS and Philosophy together.  Over the course of the year we became really good friends, but then Dylan had to transfer from SLU.  We didn't do the best job of staying in connect with each other - it is hard when you don't see the person everyday like you used to.  (Dylan and I would have breakfast everyone morning and then walk to class - it was always a good time!).  Anyways it has been nice to catch up with Dylan - I mean we have talked since he left, but it had been hard to - and I can say that he is a really good friend.  Thanks for everything Dylan.

I am going to attempt to accomplish some homework and then maybe watch a movie - just a chill night.  I really didn't have much to say today.  Oh Maya, my roommate, went to Morocco for the weekend so it is just me and Gloria in the house - I thought dinner would be a little awkward, but it wasn't at all.  It was nice to have one-on-one time with her.  The End.

Paz y Amor. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment