Monday, March 14, 2011

A little busy

Hello all,

Let me start off by saying I had a wonderful weekend on the Loyola retreat - I hope I will have time to blog about it before my parents get here.  I am going to try to do it tomorrow morning, if I can get out of bed at 8am - I have been running on about 6 or 7 hours of sleep every night for the longest time! It is all good though.

Tonight I went to dinner with Elizabeth and her friend from home, Steven, and my friend from SLU, Dan.  Dan is studying in Italy for the summer about 2 or 3 hours away from Rome.  We well to this cute little 50's American diner about 25 minutes from my house.  I was a lot of fun and it was nice to have some American food.  Haha. Oh and I came home and told Gloria I wasn't going to be at dinner and she was making soy hamburgers!! I was a little mad I was not going to be at dinner, but she said I can have it for lunch tomorrow so that is a good thing!

My four best friends from high school are all on Spring Break this week and I got to Skype all of them together tonight after I got home from dinner!  It was great to see all of them and I miss them sooo much.  It was hard being on Skype and not being able to physically be there with them, but I will be home in two months and then I will be able to see them all!! :)  I love you girls!!

Well I am going finishing uploading pictures to Facebook and then finish a little reading and then call it a night.  I want to be in bed by 1:30 - let's hope it happens.  Tomorrow I think I am going to hang out with Megan - another friend from SLU in St. Louis! I hope everything works out!! I cannot wait to see that girl!! :)

Paz y Amor.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment