Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday

Today was an overall good day.  It was sunny which is always a plus.  I went to Art History and got my midterm back and I did alright on it.  Then I went to have lunch with some friends, but I really didn't talk to them - I was just in need of some alone time so I went to the library to read my book about sugar and then I got to Skype mom for about an hour - which was really wonderful - I really needed that.  And then I laid down on a bench in the sun in the courtyard of school and read my book before Ethics.  Ethics is just not a fun class for me - I haven't gotten my midterm back yet so I have no idea how I am doing in the class.  After Ethics I came home and changed and then I went for a run.  At first I was feeling really good when I was running but then I got really really tired - I started off way too fast and I was not have a good time so I decided to stop and do an ab workout and then after my ab workout I started to run again at a much slower pace and ran over 2 miles - the key for me is to run slow and enjoy it.  When I was running slower I didn't feel tired and my breathing wasn't as heavy and I felt like I could run for a long time - it was a really good feeling.

Dinner was good tonight we had rice with tomatoes and some sort of fired soy something - I never really know what it is but it was good.  We also had salad and fruit for dessert.  After dinner I tried to look up summer classes - Physics and Calculus - yea I know what fun I will be having.  It is a lot more difficult than I would have thought.  It is hard to find a college that offers the right classes and at good times - the best thing I found was taking the classes at UW - Milwaukee but I would be in class from 10am to about 8pm with a 2 hour break almost everyday during the summer - I really don't want to do that.  Then I got stressed about my four year plan with being a Environmental Science major with a double track.  Also it is hard to get a hold of my advisor/mentor with being half way around the world.  I just wish I could go into their office and be like HELP ME - I need to figure out what classes I need and when I need them, but I can't do that and emailing is difficult, because I never feel like they understand what I am trying to say.  I will try to make a four year plan on my own and see if it is even possible to graduate in four years or what I want to do with my life.  I need to remember to just relax - it will all be okay.

Paz y Amor.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I will be taking classes at UWM this summer too! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete