Saturday, April 23, 2011

A short note

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you all I am back from my Rome adventure and I had the best time.  I am not going to blog about it tonight, but I will hopefully tomorrow.  I have just a couple of short comments for the night.  First I would like to tell you all how much Madrid feels like home.  When I walked in my apartment I thought "Thank goodness I am home... This feels great!" Now I don't know if that is because I was living in a hostel with Elizabeth and with 4 other people that kept changing everyone 2-3 days and we were living out of a suitcase, but I would like to think that it is because I have made a home in Madrid.  Also I got home at midnight tonight and Gloria was waiting up for me with a hamburger and mashed potatoes waiting for me... Just what I wanted to eat!  I had something else I wanted to say but it has escaped my mind - sorry.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter - let us remember the true meaning of Easter - we were saved.  Jesus has risen and the gates to heaven have been opened!  I will be attending an English Parish Mass in Madrid with some friends for Easter.  However, my heart will be in Wisconsin with my family tomorrow!  I wish I could be with you all to celebrate this great holiday! But I will be home soon, don't you worry!! Hopefully I will get to skype with friends and family tomorrow!

I will blog and post pictures about Rome tomorrow.  That is all for tonight.

Happy Easter.  Rejoice He has risen :)

Paz y Amor. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment