Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me Encanta España

Wow what a day.  There is sooo much to tell about everything I don't even know where to begin.  Today I met up with some friends at campus at 11 and we got our books and cell phones and walked around the neighborhood of campus.  I had a lot of fun just talking and hanging out with new people!  Some of my friends and I actually started planning trips!! It is still crazy to me that I am in SPAIN!!

To be honest I am really tired tonight so this is going to be short, but I will blog tomorrow before I go to school and I will be way more detailed! The major thing that happened tonight is that three of my new found friends and I booked a flight to PARIS at the end of January!!

Also my housemate, Maya, arrived tonight.  I haven't had a chance to talk to her a lot, but she seems very nice.  Dinner tonight was really fun.  I asked Gloria why she is a vegan and it was interesting to her all her reason.  Mostly she wants to give animals freedom and she chooses to do that by not eating or wearing or even having any animal products in her house. Tonight when Gloria was explaining the "rules" to Maya about the appartment she called us a family :)

I will share more tomorrow!! It is the first day of classes, but I don't have class until 4, yet I am going to campus at noon to meet some friends!

Paz y amor. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. hiii im so glad you have been having such a good time already! good luck with your class tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete