Monday, January 31, 2011

A Paris Reflection

Well let me start of by saying I got a little cold while I was in Paris because of walking around in the cold all day and going on little sleep.  But the cold is getting better – Gloria has made tea for me and asks if I need anything and how am I feeling and so forth.  School was fun today.  I got to school to have lunch and hang out with some friends.  I tried to do homework but I was having fun so I decided it could wait until tonight – I am actually being very productive tonight – this blog will be a little shorter so I can get back and finish my homework.  I just want to give a little reaction on my time in Paris now that I have let it all sink it.

I think it is amazing I am 19 years old and I just went to Paris for a weekend with people I literally met less than a month ago.  People have told me you will be close to the people you meet studying abroad because we spend a lot of time with time including traveling.  After my first trip I can see how this is true.  You see the good and the bad in everyone.  On Friday we were all getting crabby since we were tired and hungry – everyone was showing their true self – but it was good to see.  When I was walking around in Paris, visiting the different places, I honestly didn’t think much of it.  I was just though oh yea I am in Paris, but now looking back at it, the whole experience was crazy!! I am very blessed to have the opportunity to travel Europe with some amazing people, especially Elizabeth.  I am very blessed to have met Elizabeth – she has made this experience one I will never forget!  I have realized that a lot of the best memories are made from the people you travel with and some of the best memories are some of the worst moments on the trip – getting my face smashed in the metro.

I don’t really have a lot to say.  Sorry for the short blog tonight.  I am working on some homework and Skyping Kelsey True :) She is the best ever!! I love you so much!! And miss you bunches – come to Spain!!!

Paz y Amor. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment