Monday, January 24, 2011

Short and Sweet.

Today I signed up for my trip to Morocco :) I cannot express how excited I am to go on this trip!! Hello Africa!! Also Paris is becoming more and more of a reality every day! Again, I cannot believe I leave this Thursday for Paris!! I am feeling a little better about having a total of 16 people going on the trip - we are going to split up in different groups, hopefully.  Also I Skyped with my friend Geoff this evening and he gave me advice on what to see and when to see it, so that will be very helpful!! Thanks, Geoff!

Something unexpected happened today - I enjoyed the majority of my philosophy reading.  I seriously thought I would never say that.  We are still learning about relativism and how we are to define what is considered moral and ethical.  In general the things I find the most interesting deal with the perspectives of different cultures and how we should act and so forth.

Funny moment of the day: I got home from class and Gloria was explaining something to Maya and I wasn't paying attention, but then she started to explain it to me.  And I was only half listening, which is never a good idea, but especially when Gloria was talking to me in Spanish.  Anyways, I thought she was talking about a neighbor getting sick so we went over to talk/help her for the day and that is why dinner would be later.  However, I come to realize about an hour later she was talking about a cat in the neighborhood - don't know how I missed that part.  Oh well.

Dinner was wonderful - we had stir-fry!!! And that green fruit again - I blogged about it on my first day or two.  I believe that is all today, as I stated short and sweet.  Oh by the way in case you didn't hear: The Packers beat da Bears and are going to the SuperBowl on my birthday!! Get excited.  Also, I actually got to watch the game last night.  The last two minutes were a little stressful and I was doing my best not to scream or make any noise in my room, since everyone was sleeping!! Go. Pack. Go.

That is all for tonight.  I love you all.

Paz y Amor. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment